We live in budget-cutting times, and marketing budgets are among the first to get cut. Why? When non-marketing executives take a hard look at the numbers, they often can’t see a tangible link between marketing and overall revenue. So if you’re a marketer today, you’re probably facing the need to do more with less, justify all investments, show results, and still beat the competition. The secret to this balancing act is having—and correctly using—the numbers.
Data-Driven Marketing uses simple, non-technical language to help you to master the latest analytical techniques while maximizing your Return on Marketing Investment (ROMI). You’ll take your marketing performance to the next level as you discover:
- Why more than 80 percent of companies don’t make data-driven marketing decisions (and suffer for it)
- The 15 key metrics every marketer should know
- The five obstacles to data-driven marketing and how to overcome them
- In-depth examples of how to apply data-driven principles in small and large organizations
- How to use the 15 metrics to improve the performance of your campaigns by a factor of five or more
- New research insights from the Kellogg School of Management, America’s leading marketing business school, surveying 252 Fortune 1000 firms, encompassing $53 billion of annual marketing spending
- Free downloadable ROMI templates for all examples given in the book
Every marketing department is under pressure to deliver, but some will thrive and some won’t. Data-Driven Marketing provides top-to-bottom coverage of what works, what doesn’t, and what makes the difference in this important but misunderstood area. Pick up this essential guide today and you’ll not only come out on top, but know (and measure) the reason why.
هیچ دیدگاهی برای این محصول نوشته نشده است.